26.1437, Fund Drive 2015: Phonology and IU Bloomington Lead Challenges!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 15 02:23:04 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1437. Sat Mar 14 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1437, Fund Drive 2015: Phonology and IU Bloomington Lead Challenges!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 22:19:15
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

Happy weekend to all! Thank you to all of you who have come out to support your subfield in the Subfield Challenge! Thus far in our competition, we've had great participation with 19 out of 27 disciplines represented! We are blown away by the participation by the phonologists, who have topped the leader board nearly all week! Phonology holds the top spot, followed by syntax and semantics in second and third.

To see a full list of subfield rankings, please visit: http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/subfield/

In our University Challenge, Indiana University Bloomington is still holding on to the top spot, with Stanford University in second place and the University of California, Santa Barbara in third!

To see a full list of university rankings, please visit: http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/university/

Now it's time for the other subfields and universities who haven't yet come forward to enter the challenge! When you make a donation, you can choose your subfield and university to show your support: https://linguistlist.org/donation/donate/donate1.cfm

Remember, as always, LINGUIST List is a free and openly available resource dedicated to providing the best service possible for all fields of linguistics. Donate now to show your support: http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/. We very much appreciate everyone's help!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Team