26.1451, Fund Drive: Donate Now and Win a Prize From Routledge!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 16 17:30:09 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1451. Mon Mar 16 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1451, Fund Drive: Donate Now and Win a Prize From Routledge!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:28:45
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

Today, we are introducing a very special giveaway, generously donated by
Routledge (Taylor and Francis).  Starting today, everyone who donates to the
LINGUIST List Fund Drive will be eligible to receive a discount code of 20%
off any Routledge books.  This giveaway will last for one month.

At the end of the one-month period, Routledge is offering ANOTHER prize of
$100 worth of books to one winner selected at random from our pool of donors.
So you can win $100 in addition to the discount code.

If you have already donated, you can donate again and receive your 20% off
code.

Please spread the word and donate!

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Don’t miss your opportunity to get 20% off of books from Routledge, which has
a lot of excellent language resources.

Thank you all for your support of LINGUIST and good luck!

Best wishes,
The LINGUIST List Crew