26.1460, Fund Drive: Routledge Giveaway Reminder

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 17 20:28:20 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1460. Tue Mar 17 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1460, Fund Drive: Routledge Giveaway Reminder

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:27:57
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Fund Drive: Routledge Giveaway Reminder

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

Hello all!  Here at the LINGUIST List HQ, we'd like to send you a friendly
reminder about our current Fund Drive publisher raffle.

When you donate to the LINGUIST List Fund Drive, you are eligible for a
discount code to get 20% off of any Routledge books, as well as one donor
selected at random to win an additional $100 to spend on Routledge books. This
giveaway will last for the next month, so we will be sending out more
reminders as the month progresses.  You can donate by following the link
below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Also, don't miss the announcements for our other publisher prize giveaways,
where our supporting publishers have donated journal subscriptions, books, and
much more.

If you have already donated, you can continue to help by spreading the word
about the Fund Drive and why the LINGUIST List is important. The LINGUIST List
would not exist without your -- the linguistic community's -- support.  We are
very grateful to you all.

Thanks and good luck!

Best wishes,
The LINGUIST List Crew