26.1493, Donate Today and Enter to Win ''Psycholinguistic Approaches to Meaning and Understanding'' from Springer!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 18 20:15:40 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1493. Wed Mar 18 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1493, Donate Today and Enter to Win ''Psycholinguistic Approaches to Meaning and Understanding'' from Springer!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:15:16
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

We’re excited to announce today’s prize, this time generously donated by
Springer, a copy of Psycholinguistic Approaches to Meaning and Understanding,
edited by Barbara Hemworth, Barbara Mertins, and Cathrine Fabricius-Hansen.

http://goo.gl/Sr9M3I

This title, perfect for anyone interested in psycholinguistics, is valued at
$129 USD, but can be yours for as little as a $50 donation! Enter to win by
donating before 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 19th.  For our donation
page, follow the link below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Stay tuned for future Fund Drive raffles!

Thanks and good luck!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Crew