26.1521, Fund Drive 2015: Syntax and IU Bloomington Lead Subfield and University Challenges!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 19 22:26:09 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1521. Thu Mar 19 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1521, Fund Drive 2015: Syntax and IU Bloomington Lead Subfield and University Challenges!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:24:10
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

It’s that time of day when we present the current results of our Fund Drive 2015 challenges!

This morning, with donations from a few very generous phonologists, it looked like phonology might work its way back to the top spot, but it is syntax that holds the lead for the third day in a row in our Subfield Challenge! Sociolinguistics is in third place, and all three subfields have donated over $1,000 each! We currently have 21 out of 27 subfields represented, and we look forward to the other six stepping up!

Please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/subfield/ to see how the other subfields rank.

In our University Challenge, Indiana University Bloomington still holds the lead, but Stanford University is only $160 behind! Both have donated over $1,000 each! We currently have 97 different institutions represented, and can’t wait to see the list grow!

Please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/university/ to see a full list.

We would like to thank everyone for their support in the first two weeks of Fund Drive 2015!

Please visit http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/ to make a donation to LINGUIST List and help your subfield and university win the challenge!

Your LINGUIST List Team