26.1533, Fund Drive: Brill Giveaway Reminder

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 21 17:30:28 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1533. Sat Mar 21 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1533, Fund Drive: Brill Giveaway Reminder

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:25:11
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Fund Drive: Brill Giveaway Reminder

Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

Hello all!  We hope you're all having a good weekend. This is a friendly
reminder about our current Fund Drive publisher raffle.  If you donate before
midnight today, your name will be entered to win a subscription of Language
Dynamics and Change from Brill! Brill is giving away three subscriptions to
this journal. You can read the description of the journal here:
http://goo.gl/RqkEfA

It is a valuable linguistic resource, especially if you are interested in
language change, evolution and prehistory.  Valued normally at $95, it can be
yours for a minimum donation of $50.

You can donate at this link: http://goo.gl/e656LG

We appreciate all your support! Thanks and good luck!

Best wishes,
The LINGUIST List Crew