26.1648, Journals: John Benjamins is Giving Away 5 One-Year Subscriptions...Donate Today to Win!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 27 17:05:12 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1648. Fri Mar 27 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:04:37
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers:

It’s Friday, everyone, and we are wrapping up the week with a prize donated by
John Benjamins.  John Benjamins is giving away 5 one-year subscriptions.  Five
of you can be the lucky winners of the linguistic journal of your choice from
John Benjamins’ catalogue.  For a full listing of John Benjamins current
linguistic journals, see here:

http://goo.gl/lvCacl

Valued anywhere between €105 and €424, a one-year journal subscription can be
yours for a minimum donation of $50 USD.  Donate before midnight tomorrow
(March 28, 11:59 EST), and enter to your name into the drawing.  You can
donate at the link below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Can’t afford to donate $50?  If you donate any amount before midnight on
Sunday, you will entitled to a 20% off promotional code to the ISD Language
and Linguistics book catalogue, which has up to 4000 linguistic titles.

We do our best to provide you with a free service that benefits the entire
linguistic community, but we cannot do it without your help.   If you have
already donated or cannot afford to donate at this time, you can help by
spreading the word about our publisher prize giveaways and other Fund Drive
activities (like and share on social media, or just plain old-fashioned
word-of-mouth).   We appreciate all of your support!

Have a wonderful weekend and good luck!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Crew