26.1699, Fund Drive 2015: A Call for Support from All Universities

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 30 21:05:30 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1699. Mon Mar 30 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1699, Fund Drive 2015: A Call for Support from All Universities

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:04:03
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

Thank you to all of you who have come out to support for LINGUIST List! So far in our Subfield Contest, syntax is in the lead, followed by phonology in second place and sociolinguistics in third! These three subfields have
consistently been in the top three throughout all of Fund Drive 2015! What will be the first subfield to take the lead from them? Computational linguists, you’re close!

To see a full list of subfield rankings, please visit: http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/subfield/

In our University Challenge, Indiana University Bloomington is still holding on to the top spot, with Stanford University in second place and the North-West University, Potchefstroom and Vaal Triangle Campuses, South Africa
in third! We are so pleased to have support from 138 so far! However, we know that we have subscribers from thousands of different institutions. It’s time or the others to step up and show their support—and perhaps be the first to
take the lead from IUB!

To see a full list of university rankings, please visit: http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/university/

Remember, as always, LINGUIST List is a free and openly available resource dedicated to providing the best service possible for all fields of linguistics.

Donate now to show your support: http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/donate/.

We very much appreciate everyone's help!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Team