26.1713, Blog: Fund Drive and The LINGUIST List Team 2015

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 31 15:03:24 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1713. Tue Mar 31 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1713, Blog: Fund Drive and The LINGUIST List Team 2015

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:02:06
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Blog: Fund Drive and The LINGUIST List Team 2015

 Dear Colleagues, Subscribers, and Supporters,

Perhaps you were wondering, who are these people at LINGUIST List at Indiana University running the operation, posting your submissions, maintaining EasyAbs, correcting and changing conference announcements.

To meet the people who volunteer, work hourly, are graduate assistants, or full time employees at LINGUIST List (and our new office puppy!), please check out our blog:

http://blog.linguistlist.org/fund-drive/fund-drive-and-the-linguist-list-team-2015/

The Fund Drive 2015 is asking for donations to cover costs to fund the operation of LINGUIST List and support the editing students. Please consider donating to The LINGUIST List on the fund drive website.

Thank you!
Your LINGUIST List Team