26.2289, Limited-time Giveaway: Win a Copy of The Rise of Writing from Cambridge University Press!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat May 2 01:16:09 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2289. Fri May 01 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2289, Limited-time Giveaway: Win a Copy of The Rise of Writing from Cambridge University Press!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 21:15:42
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

For our Fund Drive raffle today, Cambridge University Press is donating two
copies of The Rise of Writing, by Deborah Brandt.  Read the book summary here:

http://goo.gl/8lP5nD

Donate before midnight tomorrow (May 2, 11:59 pm EST), and two of you could be the
lucky winners!  You can donate by following the link below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

In addition to the one-time donations to our Fund Drive, you can also become a
recurring donor and support LINGUIST List on a long-term basis.  Find out how
by following this link:

http://goo.gl/Q27jls

Please be sure to spread the word about our Fund Drive - like, share, retweet.
 We appreciate all of your support!

Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew