26.2293, Our Roots: Visiting Tashkent, Uzbekistan with LL Volunteer Umida Khikmatillaeva

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat May 2 17:45:54 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2293. Sat May 02 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2293, Our Roots: Visiting Tashkent, Uzbekistan with LL Volunteer Umida Khikmatillaeva

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 13:43:29
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

Please join us as we take you on a journey to meet the LINGUIST List Team. As you may have seen, the theme for Fund Drive 2015 is "Branching Out." As we are all settling into our new lives in Indiana, our theme has to do with laying
new roots and setting an environment for LINGUIST List to thrive in future. We’d like to share our own “roots” with you.

The next stop on our tour is Tashkent, Uzbekistan with LINGUIST List Volunteer Umida Khikmatillaeva!

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/pages/UmidaKhikmatillaeva/

We are asking for your support of our crew who work to maintain the quality of our mailing lists and serve the linguistic community worldwide. Please consider making a donation here:

We hope that you enjoy your tour and getting to know us! Check back tomorrow for another tour!

The LINGUIST List Crew