26.2353, One-Day Giveaway: Donate Now to Win Pragmatics and Prosody in English Language Teaching from Springer!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue May 5 18:01:52 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2353. Tue May 05 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2353, One-Day Giveaway: Donate Now to Win Pragmatics and Prosody in English Language Teaching from Springer!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 14:01:42
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

For today’s prize, we are giving away a copy of Pragmatics and Prosody in
English Language Teaching, edited by Jesús Romero-Trillo and published by
Springer. You can view a summary of the book here:

https://goo.gl/9R8Z7H

Valued at $179, it can yours for at least a $50 donation.  Donate tomorrow
before noon (April 28, 11:59 AM EST) to be eligible to win.  You can donate at
the link below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

In addition to the one-time donations to our Fund Drive, you can also become a
recurring donor and support LINGUIST List on a long-term basis.  Find out how
by following this link:

http://goo.gl/Q27jls

Please spread the word about our Fund Drive.  You can do so by liking,
sharing, and retweeting on social media.  Every bit of support helps and is
vital to the continuing existence of LINGUIST List.

Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew