26.2442, Qs: Language Use Survey

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue May 12 14:35:10 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2442. Tue May 12 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2442, Qs: Language Use Survey

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:34:45
From: Brant Lloyd [brant.m.lloyd at gmail.com]
Subject: Language Use Survey

My name is Brant Lloyd, I am a Spanish teacher and currently conducting a
research study as part of my master’s thesis for BYU on the use of the target
language in the classroom. The purpose is to identify what practices you as
professionals find most effective.

The following Qualtrics questionnaire takes between 10-15 minutes. The length
has been shortened in consideration of your valuable time and in hopes that
what is collected will be of great worth.

https://byu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3lVfPDhkoSFzDRr

Thank you so much for your time, for your professionalism, and for what you do
for education! I hold you all in high esteem as I myself am a language teacher
struggling to make what I do for my students a meaningful learning experience.

Two $50 gift cards will be given out as an additional incentive to two
randomly selected participants. Participants will have a 1 in 300 chance of
winning.

Please feel free to share this link with any other K-12 world language teacher
that you know.

Many thanks,
Brant Lloyd

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition