26.2444, Qs: Survey: Georgian-English accent studies

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue May 12 15:53:42 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2444. Tue May 12 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2444, Qs: Survey: Georgian-English accent studies

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:51:15
From: Sopio Zhgenti [sophie.zhghenti at gmail.com]
Subject: Survey: Georgian-English accent studies

I am a student of the Leiden university doing program English language and
linguistics. Currently I am working on my thesis - The Georgian-accented
English language, where I study aspects of intelligibility in
Georgian-accented English speech. For this, I need Native English speakers to
fill in the online questionnaire:

https://uleidenss.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2tAhPsNJ4ISPu8B

Survey will take no more than 20 minutes to complete, and the results of the
study will be used only for the research that I have mentioned above. Due to
the tight deadline I do not have much time left. Any help will be appreciated.

If you have any further questions about the research, please, feel free to
contact me. s.zhgenti at umail.leidenuniv.nl, Sophie.zhghenti at gmail.com

Thank you very much for your help.

Linguistic Field(s): Phonetics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)