26.2496, It's Time to Vote for a Brand New LINGUIST List Logo!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 15 15:40:27 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2496. Fri May 15 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2496, It's Time to Vote for a Brand New LINGUIST List Logo!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:33:06
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear Linguist List Subscribers,

As you may have seen, throughout the last month, The LINGUIST List has been collecting designs from our subscribers for a brand new logo! We have received many fantastic entries, and have now closed for submissions. It is time to vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5DC5ZJW

Please feel free to vote for your favorite logo, and spread the word to your linguist colleagues that there is a vote going on! For the purpose of this survey, we have kept the names of our designers anonymous.

We are very excited to have a new logo soon, and hope that you will help us chose the best design for LINGUIST List!

Remember, as always, LINGUIST List is a free and openly available resource dedicated to providing the best service possible for all fields of linguistics. Please support the LINGUIST List Fund Drive 2015 with a contribution. We will be ending Fund Drive soon, and need your help more than ever:

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Sincerely,
Your LINGUIST List Team