26.2511, Reminder: Fund Drive 2015 Ends This Weekend! Can You Match the Support of Our Advisors?

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat May 16 15:05:11 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2511. Sat May 16 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2511, Reminder: Fund Drive 2015 Ends This Weekend! Can You Match the Support of Our Advisors?

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 11:02:39
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

We are sending out a message to remind you that this weekend for Fund Drive 2015, and that this is our last call for donations for the spring.

We have so many linguists, universities, and businesses to thank, and this point, we would like to thank also our Advisory Board (https://linguistlist.org/people/advisors.cfm), whose members helped us during this fund drive and ran fiery campaigns in support of the LINGUIST List in their local (and not only local) institutions. In this last step, our advisors challenge you to match their pledges in this fund drive and donate another $8,000 between now and TOMORROW at 11:00 pm Eastern Time. Even small contributions, when added together, make a big difference!

Even with this last heroic effort, we are some $40,000 short to run the LINGUIST List operations comfortably over the next academic year and to offer the amount and the range of services that you are used to, but there is still time to help. Even when the fund drive is over, you can continue supporting us with one-time or recurrent donations by selecting The Linguist List Discretionary Fund:

https://www.myiu.org/one-time-gift

We thank you all for your support during Fund Drive 2015!

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Team