26.4914, Calls: Applied Ling/UK

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 4 17:53:54 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-4914. Wed Nov 04 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.4914, Calls: Applied Ling/UK

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 12:53:44
From: Maria Fernandez Parra [m.a.fernandezparra at swansea.ac.uk]
Subject: Advances in Identifying Formulaic Sequences: a Methodological Workshop

Full Title: Advances in Identifying Formulaic Sequences: a Methodological Workshop
Short Title: FLaRN

Date: 22-Jan-2016 - 22-Jan-2016
Location: Swansea, United Kingdom
Contact Person: Maria Fernandez Parra
Meeting Email: m.a.fernandezparra at swansea.ac.uk
Web Site: http://flarn.org.uk/?page_id=53

Call Deadline: 12-Nov-2015

Meeting Description:

Advances in identifying formulaic sequences: a methodological workshop

We are pleased to announce that our confirmed plenary speaker is Prof Florence Myles,
University of Essex. Her talk will focus on the identification of formulaic sequences in
advanced L2. A full abstract will be available on the website.

When: Friday 22 January 2016
Where: Swansea University, UK
Cost: FREE

2nd Call for Papers:

We would like to remind those of you interested in submitting an abstract for the Formulaic
Language Research Network (FLaRN) workshop that the deadline is 12 November. This
methodological workshop is on identifying formulaic sequences and our plenary speaker will
be Prof Florence Myles, Essex.

Details of the workshop and submission process are available at: http://flarn.org.uk/?
page_id=53

Even if you are not able to submit an abstract, we hope to see you in Swansea for this FREE
workshop.