26.4970, Books: Natural Language Processing for Social Media: Farzindar, Inkpen

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 6 20:57:07 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-4970. Fri Nov 06 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.4970, Books: Natural Language Processing for Social Media: Farzindar, Inkpen

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 15:56:56
From: Brent Beckley [beckley at morganclaypool.com]

Title: Natural Language Processing for Social Media
Series Title: Synthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies

Publication Year: 2015
Publisher: Morgan & Claypool Publishers
	   http://www.morganclaypool.com

Book URL: http://www.morganclaypoolpublishers.com/catalog_Orig/product_info.php?products_id=833