26.5083, Confs: Computational Ling, Lexicography, Psycholing, Semantics, Text/Corpus Ling/Romania

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 13 15:34:09 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5083. Fri Nov 13 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5083, Confs: Computational Ling, Lexicography, Psycholing, Semantics, Text/Corpus Ling/Romania

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:30:31
From: Verginica Mititelu [vergi at racai.ro]
Subject: Global WordNet Conference

Global WordNet Conference
Short Title: GWC

Date: 27-Jan-2016 - 30-Jan-2016
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact: Verginica Mititelu
Contact Email: vergi at racai.ro
Meeting URL: http://gwc2016.racai.ro/

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics; Lexicography; Psycholinguistics; Semantics; Text/Corpus Linguistics

Meeting Description:

8th International Global WordNet Conference 2016
Bucharest, Romania
January 27-30, 2016

Conference website: http://gwc2016.racai.ro

The eighth meeting of the Global WordNet Conference is organized by the Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence “Mihai Drăgănescu” of the Romanian Academy and the Global WordNet Association and the ''Alexandru Ioan Cuza University'' of Iasi.

The Global WordNet Conferences offer the researchers and developers the possibility to present and discuss their latest results on the development, enrichment and exploitation of wordnets for various languages around the world.

Invited speaker: Erhard Hinrichs

Transport to Bucharest:

Those participants from outside Romania wishing to take part to the Global WordNet Conference 2016 in Bucharest can use special discounts offered by our partner Qatar Airways. For more information, please check the conference website.

gwc2016.racai.ro

Registration to the conference is now open: http://gwc2016.racai.ro/participants.html#registration

Some information about accommodation is available at: http://gwc2016.racai.ro/local_info.html

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Bucharest!

On behalf of the local Organizing Committee,
Verginica Mititelu