26.5113, Confs: Pragmatics/Japan

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 16 16:58:04 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5113. Mon Nov 16 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5113, Confs: Pragmatics/Japan

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:57:49
From: Eiichi Yamamoto [yamamoto at kansai-u.ac.jp]
Subject: 18th Annual Conference of Pragmatics Society of Japan

18th Annual Conference of Pragmatics Society of Japan
Short Title: 18th PSJ Conference

Date: 05-Dec-2015 - 06-Dec-2015
Location: Nagoya, Japan
Contact: Masashi Okamoto
Contact Email: presentation at pragmatics.gr.jp
Meeting URL: http://www.pragmatics.gr.jp/conference_e.html

Linguistic Field(s): Pragmatics

Meeting Description:

We are pleased to announce that the 18h Annual Conference of the Pragmatics Society of Japan will be held on December 5 and 6, 2015 at Nagoya University in Nagoya, Japan. The conference aims at bringing together students and researchers working in this growing field of pragmatics and its related areas.

For more information visit the conference website:

http://www.pragmatics.gr.jp/conference_e.html

Program:

This is to remind you that the Pragmatic Society of Japan is to hold its 18th Annual Conference at Nagoya University, on December 5 and 6.  Below are brief descriptions of the Plenary Lecture (5th) and Symposium (6th) with some information on the Pre-conference workshop and the Post-conference Open Lecture.

The Pragmatics Society of Japan 18th Annual Conference