26.5200, FYI: Special Issue: ESP in Iran

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 19 18:07:17 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5200. Thu Nov 19 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5200, FYI: Special Issue: ESP in Iran

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:07:05
From: Nadezda Stojkovic [nadezda.stojkovic at elfak.ni.ac.rs]
Subject: Special Issue: ESP in Iran

Call for Papers:

The Journal of Teaching English for Specific and Academic Purposes announces the call for papers for the first 2016 special issue – ESP in Iran.

The focus is on representing rich and diverse practice and research of English for Specific and Academic Purposes and the related fields. We hope to present the exquisite, scholarly work conducted in this country, which at the same time encompasses the specifics of the given environment, yet transcends it to universally applicable teaching and learning skills in this particularly demanding field of ELT.

We invite scholars affiliated with institutions in Iran and elsewhere with the hands-on experience or research related to Iran, to contribute to this issue.

The guidelines for contributions are available on the Journal site
http://espeap.junis.ni.ac.rs/index.php/espeap

The call for papers will be open until February 1, 2016.

It is our intention and hope that issues like this one will become our regular practice in our attempt to thoroughly represent this ever growing, ever more relevant, and already enormously rich area of language study.

Special issue editors:
Reza Dashtestani (University of Tehran, Iran)
Seyed Mohammad Alavi (University of Tehran, Iran)
Majid Nemati (University of Tehran, Iran)
Nadežda Stojković, Editor-in-Chief

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

          http://multitree.org/