26.5213, Qs: ESL/EFL Teacher and Student Survey

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 20 16:50:52 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-5213. Fri Nov 20 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.5213, Qs: ESL/EFL Teacher and Student Survey

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:49:31
From: Garrett Larson [gl349 at nau.edu]
Subject: ESL/EFL Teacher and Student Survey

Hi all,

I am Garrett Larson, a PhD student in the applied linguistics program at Northern Arizona University. I am conducting a survey study to gather teacher and student perceptions and current practices of computer-assisted pronunciation teaching (CAPT) programs in ESL and EFL contexts. If willing, it would greatly aid the survey study if you complete the following survey. It will take less than 5 minutes to complete. You must currently teach ESL/EFL at the university level to participate.

Teacher Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3LBBS7F

Also, if willing, I ask that you forward the following student survey to your current students. It asks similar questions regarding CAPT programs and will also take less than 5 minutes to complete.

Student Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9Y67R88

If you have any questions, please email me at gl349 at nau.edu.

Thanks for your time!
Garrett