26.4312, FYI: All-New SpecGram (October 2015) Online

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 1 20:16:54 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-4312. Thu Oct 01 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.4312, FYI:  All-New SpecGram (October 2015) Online

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 16:16:22
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (October 2015) Online

 Greetings, Linguists!
The October 2015 issue of Speculative Grammarian—the premier scholarly journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical linguistics—is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLXXIV.2/

The editors and publishers of Speculative Grammarian are pleased to announce that another issue of our esteemed journal is now available. This issue offers many excellent features, including the making known of Germanic Day and the announcement of the Celebration of Romance, an important—if delayed—update on the happenings in sociolinguistics, and a review of contemporary fads in philosophical lexicography—along with the usual collection of letters from our readers, student pearls, limericks and other poetry, cartoons, puzzles, advertisements, and more...

Next time (November 2015), we will have another all-new issue of Speculative Grammarian.

Enjoy!
—Trey Jones
Editor-in-Chief, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com
P.S.: If you'd like to help out the SpecGram podcast by recording a reading of an article, send me an email!

          http://multitree.org/