26.3987, Qs: Participants for online experiment

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 9 20:38:12 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-3987. Wed Sep 09 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.3987, Qs: Participants for online experiment

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 16:38:06
From: Stephanie Horch [stephanie.horch at frequenz.uni-freiburg.de]
Subject: Participants for online experiment

Dear fellow linguists,

For my PhD in the field of word-formation/World Englishes I am conducting a web-based experiment with people from Hong Kong, Singapore, India, the UK and the US. I am still looking for participants and am hoping that some of you might be able to forward this call to your undergrad students and/or colleagues. I am posting the link and a short description below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email.

Thank you in advance!
Stephanie Horch

Dear friends!

For the final part of my PhD project I'm looking for people from Hong Kong, Singapore, India, the USA, and the UK to participate in a 30 minute study. If you know anyone or are among the group of people I'm looking for, please consider sharing the link below and/or participating in my experiment! It is greatly appreciated!

Are you from one of these countries: UK, USA, India, Singapore, Hong Kong? Do you speak English? Would you like to be part of a research project?

If your answer to these questions is yes, then please click on this link to participate in my study.
www.stephaniehorch.de/test

By participating you’re also entering a raffle for one out of 30 payments of 15€ (via Paypal, the money will be converted to your currency).

Linguistic Field(s): Psycholinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)