26.4211, Support: Computational Linguistics; Biomedical Language / USA

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 25 13:55:02 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-4211. Fri Sep 25 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.4211, Support: Computational Linguistics; Biomedical Language / USA

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:54:48
From: Kevin Cohen [kevin.cohen at gmail.com]
Subject: Computational Linguistics; Biomedical Language, PhD, U. Colorado School of Medicine, USA

 Institution/Organization: U. Colorado School of Medicine
Department: Biomedical Text Mining Group
Web Address: http://compbio.ucdenver.edu

Level: PhD

Duties: Research

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics
Biomedical Language

The Computational Bioscience Program at the University of Colorado School of Medicine is accepting applications for our PhD program for Fall 2016. The Program has a long history of work in biomedical language processing, corpus linguistics, lexical semantics, ontologies, and other topics of interest to the LINGUIST mailing list.

Our graduate student and post-doctoral fellow training program is funded by the National Library of Medicine, allowing us to provide generous fellowships, including tuition, travel, equipment, and other benefits for qualified trainees. We are currently recruiting Ph.D. candidates and postdoctoral fellows for Fall 2016. In particular, we are looking for students with strong computational backgrounds interested in a career in biomedical research.

Application Deadline: 01-Dec-2015

Web Address for Applications: https://soa.prod.cu.edu/degreeprog/applyDEGREEPROG_CUDEN/login.action

Contact Information:
	Ms. Elizabeth Wethington