26.4242, Qs: Seeking wordlists in Wergaia, Olrat, Wa, Kla-Dan

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 28 16:27:48 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-4242. Mon Sep 28 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.4242, Qs: Seeking wordlists in Wergaia, Olrat, Wa, Kla-Dan

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:27:38
From: Julie Anderson [julanderson at hotmail.com]
Subject: Seeking wordlists in Wergaia, Olrat, Wa, Kla-Dan

Hello,

For a dictionary project, I am seeking glossaries, dictionaries, or wordlists of any length for the languages listed below. The translations can be into any language; in other words, a list of Olrat words may be translated into French, or English, or any other language. Any materials that you can point me to will be much appreciated.

Seeking:
Wergaia (Australia) weg
Olrat (Vanuatu) olr
Wa (China) wbm