26.4252, FYI: Free Chapters from Routledge Linguistics

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 28 17:14:08 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-4252. Mon Sep 28 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.4252, FYI:  Free Chapters from Routledge Linguistics

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:12:50
From: Myles Stavis [myles.stavis at taylorandfrancis.com]
Subject: Free Chapters from Routledge Linguistics

 Want a quick snapshot of the entire Routledge Monographs in the Studies of Linguistics Series, representing the latest research by eminent scholars, but don’t know where to start?

We have compiled a selection of chapters from some of the new and key books in various series, and created individual ebook chapters for each one.

Did we mention it doesn't cost a thing? Just be sure to share with your friends and colleagues!

Click on this link to access FREE chapters: http://ow.ly/SCCzJ

Language Family(ies): Germanic