27.3168, Calls: English, Applied Linguistics/Thailand

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 4 15:25:34 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3168. Thu Aug 04 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3168, Calls: English, Applied Linguistics/Thailand

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 11:25:18
From: Andy Cubalit [anc457 at yahoo.com]
Subject: 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference

Full Title: 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference
Short Title: GEN TEFL 2017

Date: 02-Jul-2017 - 03-Jul-2017
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contact Person: Andy Cubalit
Meeting Email: gentefl15 at gmail.org
Web Site: http://www.gentefl.org

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 30-Apr-2017

Meeting Description:

We are pleased to announce the 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference with
theme “Rethinking ELT in the age of Ubiquitous Technology” in Bangkok,
Thailand on 2-3 May 2017. GEN TEFL aims to provide an avenue for educators to
learn, share and discuss ideas, strategies, techniques, methods used in ELT.
With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range
of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies,
technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable
professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related
research and knowledge.

2nd Call for Papers:

We are pleased to announce the 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference with
theme “Rethinking ELT in the age of Ubiquitous Technology” in Bangkok,
Thailand on 2-3 July 2017. GEN TEFL aims to provide an avenue for educators to
learn, share and discuss ideas, strategies, techniques, methods used in ELT.
With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range
of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies,
technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable
professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related
research and knowledge.

We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL, with special emphasis on new
technological solutions to face TEFL. All papers will be considered for
publishing on our 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference Proceedings.

Modes of Presentation:

1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, and practice-based papers) -
20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) - 40 minutes
3) Poster Session - 1 hour

- All proposals shall undergo double-blind review by the GEN TEFL Panel of
Reviewers.
- Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for
presentation.
- Deadline for abstract/proposal submission: April 30, 2017
- Submit your abstracts to: abstracts.gentefl at gmail.com

For more information visit http://www.gentefl.org/gen-tefl-2017.html

                       Fund Drive 2016