27.3308, Calls: Cognitive Science, Language Acquisition, Morphology, Psycholinguistics, Syntax/Estonia

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 17 17:54:44 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3308. Wed Aug 17 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3308, Calls: Cognitive Science, Language Acquisition, Morphology, Psycholinguistics, Syntax/Estonia

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 13:54:27
From: Laura de Ruiter [laura.deruiter at manchester.ac.uk]
Subject: Beyond Frequency: Cognitive Factors in Children’s Acquisition of Morphosyntax

Full Title: Beyond Frequency: Cognitive Factors in Children’s Acquisition of Morphosyntax