27.4994, Calls: Germanic; Slavic; General Linguistics / Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 7 15:03:42 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4994. Wed Dec 07 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4994, Calls:  Germanic; Slavic; General Linguistics / Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review (Jrnl)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 10:03:36
From: Dorota Lockyer [dlockyer at uvic.ca]

Full Title: Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review

Language Family(ies): Germanic; Slavic Subgroup

Call Deadline: 13-Jan-2017

Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review is back! We are now accepting
submissions for Volume 3, Issue 1.

Verges is an online, open-access journal published by the graduate students of
the Department of Germanic and Slavic Studies at the University of Victoria.
Although Verges primarily encourages submissions from graduate students,
outstanding papers from upper-level undergraduate students are welcomed as
well. For this issue, we particularly encourage MA students and upper-level
undergraduate students to submit.

All articles and interviews must include a 100-150 word abstract, a brief
author bio and keywords for indexing purposes. As articles will be blind
peer-reviewed, please ensure that you follow the guidelines for a blind
review.

Articles on all aspects of Germanic or Slavic Studies are welcomed. While not
limited to the following, we invite submissions relating to: literature,
linguistics, pedagogy, culture, history, art, music, film, politics, and
memory studies.

To submit your article, please visit this page:
https://journals.uvic.ca/index.php/verges/user/register
Create an account as 'author' and follow the submission steps.

The deadline for submissions is January 13, 2017.

Please visit the journal's website for more information:
http://journals.uvic.ca/index.php/verges or email us for more information at:
gsreview at uvic.ca.

Thank you!

                       Fund Drive 2016