27.5110, All: Holiday Recess and LINGUIST List Birthday!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 13 20:59:17 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-5110. Tue Dec 13 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.5110, All:  Holiday Recess and LINGUIST List Birthday!

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:58:58
From: The LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Holiday Recess and LINGUIST List Birthday!

Dear Subscribers,

LINGUIST will be on holiday recess from Saturday, December 17, 2016 until
Monday, January 2, 2017. During that time, with the exception of emergencies,
no issues will be posted. Although the website will be available, some pages
may not be updated during that time.

Except for emergencies, submissions we receive after today will not be posted
until after we return on January 2, 2016 Anyone wishing to submit an emergency
message, please enter 'URGENT' in the subject line of the submission, and send
an email notification to linguist at linguistlist.org.

We wish you an enjoyable holiday season and a fruitful new year. Thank you for
your continued support of The LINGUIST List!

By the way, The LINGUIST List has a birthday today. It is 26 years old now
(http://linguistlist.org/issues).

Please help us to continue the service and support The LINGUIST List with a
donation:

The continuation of this service depends on your support!

Sincerely,

Your LINGUIST List Team

Linguistic Field(s): Discipline of Linguistics

                       Fund Drive 2016