27.5184, All: LINGUIST at the LSA and Holiday Recess

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 16 17:19:46 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-5184. Fri Dec 16 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.5184, All: LINGUIST at the LSA and Holiday Recess

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Michael Czerniakowski <mike at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 12:19:19
From: The LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: LINGUIST at the LSA and Holiday Recess

Dear Subscribers,

LINGUIST will be present with a booth at the LSA Annual Meeting in Austin
(Texas) from Jan. 5th to 8th 2017. Please visit us at the booth. Editors and
moderators will be around for meetings and conversation. We would like to hear
from you, talk about suggestions, improvements, new opportunities. Please let
us know, if you would like to arrange an individual meeting with us. This time
we did not arrange for special office hours during the conference.

Corrections on recess posting:

LINGUIST will be on holiday recess from Saturday, December 17, 2016 until
Monday, January 2, 2017. During that time, with the exception of emergencies,
no issues will be posted. Although the website will be available, some pages
may not be updated during that time.

Except for emergencies, submissions that we receive after the 16th of December
will not be posted until after we return on January 2, 2016 Anyone wishing to
submit an emergency
message, please enter 'URGENT' in the subject line of the submission, and send
an email notification to linguist at linguistlist.org.

We wish you an enjoyable holiday season and a fruitful new year. Thank you for
your continued support of The LINGUIST List!

By the way, The LINGUIST List has a birthday today. It is 26 years old now
(http://linguistlist.org/issues).

Please help us to continue the service and support The LINGUIST List with a
donation:

The continuation of this service depends on your support!

Sincerely,

Your LINGUIST List Team

                       Fund Drive 2016

          http://multitree.org/