27.609, Calls: Applied Linguistics/ Iranian Journal of Language Teaching Research (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 2 15:50:53 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-609. Tue Feb 02 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.609, Calls: Applied Linguistics/ Iranian Journal of Language Teaching Research (Jrnl)

                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:50:45
From: Karim Sadeghi [ksadeghi03 at gmail.com]

Full Title: Iranian Journal of Language Teaching Research

Call Deadline: 01-May-2016

It is our pleasure to inform you that Iranian Journal of Language Teaching
Research (IJLTR) is going to publish one Special Issue each year beginning
with 2016 (in addition to two regular issues which appear on the 1st of
January and July every year). Special Issues will be theme-based and will be
guest-edited by leading figures in the field.

We are delighted to announce that Prof. Jack C Richards has kindly agreed to
guest-edit the 2016 Special Issue on Teacher Education. Call for papers is now
open for this Special Issue and potential contributors are invited to send
their manuscripts to ijltreditor at gmail.com following guidelines for submission
available at the journal website (http://www.urmia.ac.ir/ijltr).
Research-based papers can be submitted on any aspect of Teacher Education
including teacher training, teacher development, professional development,
multicultural perspectives on teacher education and so on.

Submissions should be in the form of email attachments, with the following
phrase as the subject of the email: Submission for 2016 Special Issue on
Teacher Education. The deadline for submissions is 1 May 2016.

The theme for 2017 Special Issue will be announced soon. Please check the
journal website for further updates on our future Special Issues.

Please share the news and CFP with your colleagues, links and email lists.
Looking forwards to receiving your quality papers for the Special Issue (and
regular issues).

Karim Sadeghi, PhD
Founding Editor and Editor-in-chief
Iranian Journal of Language Teaching Research (IJLTR)
http://www.urmia.ac.ir/ijltr
Indexed in SCOPUS