27.843, Calls: Applied Ling, Gen Ling, Lang Acqu/Kuwait

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 16 17:37:10 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-843. Tue Feb 16 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.843, Calls: Applied Ling, Gen Ling, Lang Acqu/Kuwait

                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:36:54
From: Jamilah Khalil [paaaetlang at gmail.com]
Subject: Emerging Challenges in ELT: Theory into Practice, 2016

Full Title: Emerging Challenges in ELT: Theory into Practice,2016

Date: 26-Mar-2016 - 26-Mar-2016
Location: Al- Ardiya, Kuwait
Contact Person: Jamilah Khalil
Meeting Email: paaaetlang at gmail.com
Web Site: https://pay.paaet.edu.kw/Languages/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition

Call Deadline: 20-Feb-2016

Meeting Description:

Emerging Challenges in ELT: Theory into Practice, 2016

This is a one day event and is a first by our institution. We are interested
in promoting awareness in language learning and  in research or studies that
will help improve teaching methods and instruction.

The conference is aimed at language instructors who are interested in sharing
ideas towards overcoming the challenges faced by ESL and EFL language
learners.

Our keynote speaker is Professor Rod Ellis from University of Auckland.

Call for Papers:

You are invited to present at the Emerging Challenges in ELT: Theory into
Practice, 2016

Saturday 26 March 2016

Abstracts can be submitted by completing the form below:

https://pay.paaet.edu.kw/Languages/submissionForm.aspx

Important dates:

Conference: Saturday 26 March 2016
Submission Deadline: Saturday 20 February 2016
Registration Deadline: Monday 29 February 2016

Please register at: https://pay.paaet.edu.kw/Languages/registration.aspx

          http://multitree.org/