27.94, Qs: Research participants needed for online survey (Dutch)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 5 20:07:20 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-94. Tue Jan 05 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.94, Qs: Research participants needed for online survey (Dutch)

                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 15:06:50
From: Davida Flinsenberg [d.flinsenberg at student.utwente.nl]

Hello,

I am working on my Bachelors thesis (on neurolinguistics) and my advisor
recommended this site. The study focuses on the way we process language in the
brain, and the differences between native and non-native speakers of a
language (in this case Dutch). In order to complete this study I need L1
(native) and L2 (non-native) speakers of Dutch, and I am in dire need of
participants. !!Particularly L2 speakers of Dutch!!

If anyone should have 20-30 minutes to help me in my research by filling out
an online questionnaire, I would be eternally grateful. The link is:

https://utwentebs.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eRvFMPV9KIwEFDf

Thank you very much for your time!
- Davida

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science