27.95, Qs: Looking for German native speakers

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 5 20:08:05 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-95. Tue Jan 05 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.95, Qs: Looking for German native speakers

                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 15:07:39
From: Anja Goldschmidt [A.Goldschmidt at uu.nl]
Subject: Looking for German native speakers

Dear linguistlist readers,

I'm looking for German native speakers to fill out my online questionnaire:
www.soscisurvey.de/kraftverben

The questionnaire takes about 10-15 minutes. It will help me to study the
patterns of admissable/non-admissable modification of German force verbs. The
data will be treated strictly anonymously and used only in statistical
analysis.

If you are a native speaker of German, or know native speakers of German, I
would be very happy if you could fill out my questionnaire or forward it.

Many thanks in advance,
Anja Goldschmidt

Subject Language(s): German (deu)

          http://multitree.org/