27.278, Confs: Applied Ling/UK

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 14 19:12:28 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-278. Thu Jan 14 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.278, Confs: Applied Ling/UK

                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:12:21
From: Trena Paulus [tpaulus at uga.edu]
Subject: 4th International Symposium: Microanalysis of Online Data Network

4th International Symposium: Microanalysis of Online Data Network
Short Title: MOOD-S

Date: 15-Sep-2016 - 16-Sep-2016
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Contact: Jo Meredith
Contact Email: mood.organizers at gmail.com
Meeting URL: http://hub.salford.ac.uk/mediapsychologyuk/events/mood-s/call-for-papers/

The Microanalysis Of Online Data (MOOD) network is an interdisciplinary group
of scholars who explore theoretical and methodological issues related to the
study of online discourse and interaction. Although our broad focus is on the
application and/or adaptation of conversation and discourse analytic
techniques to online data, we are also sensitive to the increasingly
multimodal nature of online environments. Therefore, we are also interested in
developing novel methods that are tailored towards multimodal environments,
including talk, text, images, sound and video.