27.3066, Confs: Disc Analysis, Ling & Lit, Pragmatics, Socioling, Text/Corpus Ling/UK

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 26 15:37:18 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3066. Tue Jul 26 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3066, Confs: Disc Analysis, Ling & Lit, Pragmatics, Socioling, Text/Corpus Ling/UK

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:37:01
From: Marta Zampa [marta.zampa at zhaw.ch]
Subject: Beyond the Myth of Journalistic Storytelling. Why a Narrative Approach to Journalism Falls Short

Beyond the Myth of Journalistic Storytelling. Why a Narrative Approach to Journalism Falls Short