27.2436, Calls: Cog Sci, Computational Ling, General Ling, Semantics, Text/Corpus Ling/Germany

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 2 14:56:54 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-2436. Thu Jun 02 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.2436, Calls: Cog Sci, Computational Ling, General Ling, Semantics, Text/Corpus Ling/Germany

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté, Sara Couture)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:56:46
From: Ljudmila Geist [Ljudmila.Geist at ling.uni-stuttgart.de]
Subject: New Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives on the Literal/Non-literal Meaning Divide

Full Title: New Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives on the Literal/Non-literal Meaning Divide