27.1081, Calls: Computational Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics/ Dialogue and Discourse (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 1 17:26:34 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-1081. Tue Mar 01 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.1081, Calls: Computational Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics/ Dialogue and Discourse (Jrnl)

                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 12:26:30
From: Raquel Fernandez [raquel.fernandez at uva.nl]

Full Title: Dialogue and Discourse

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics

Call Deadline: 01-May-2016

It is our pleasure to announce the spring 2016 open call for submissions for
the journal Dialogue and Discourse. Submissions are invited on all topics in
the formal, computational, or psycholinguistic study of dialogue and
discourse. Submissions received by May 1st will be considered for this issue,
which is scheduled to appear in November 2016. Submissions received after this
date will be considered for the next regular issue.

Dialogue and Discourse (D&D) is the first peer-reviewed open access journal
dedicated exclusively to work that deals with language ''beyond the
sentence''. The journal adopts an interdisciplinary perspective, accepting
work from Linguistics, Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy,
and other associated fields with an interest in formally, technically,
empirically or experimentally rigorous approaches. We are committed to
ensuring the highest editorial standards and rigorous peer-review of all
submissions, while granting open access to all interested readers. In addition
to publishing a semi-annual regular issue, we publish special issues. Since
2010, we have published 41 papers in 3 special issues and 9 regular issues.
The h-index for the journal, with most papers out less than 3 years, is 11.

Submissions are made via the online submission system at
http://www.dialogue-and-discourse.org/submission.shtml. Authors are required
to indicate if a submission is an extended version of one or more previously
published conference paper(s); simultaneous submission to another venue is
prohibited. Submissions will undergo rigorous peer-review according to the
timeline below. Once accepted and finalised, papers will appear online
immediately, as part of the next upcoming issue.

D&D (http://www.dialogue-and-discourse.org) is endorsed by SIGdial, SemDial,
and AMLaP. D&D is indexed by the European Reference Index for the Humanities
and Social Sciences.

Deadline for submissions: May 01
Decision made: Sep 01
Revisions due: Oct 15