27.2099, Fund Drive 2016: Want to Win a Publisher Prize? Donate to Win!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 6 17:33:23 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-2099. Fri May 06 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.2099, Fund Drive 2016: Want to Win a Publisher Prize? Donate to Win!

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté, Sara Couture)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 13:32:53
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Colleagues,

Today we are rolling out another bundle of books and journal subscription
prizes for this weekend, one of which you can win if you donate to the
LINGUIST List Fund Drive before Monday, May 9, before 5 pm.

***

Wenguo and Tham Wai Mun (http://goo.gl/ft0t0I)

Change (http://goo.gl/kUwKXo)

journal of English Language and Linguistics (http://goo.gl/GNHMwk)

>From De Gruyter Mouton: One one-year online-subscription for the journal
Global Chinese (http://goo.gl/RoNmiP)

Springer: Reading, Writing, Mathematics and the Developing Brain: Listening to
Many Voices edited by Z. Breznitz, O. Rubinsten, V.J Molfese and D.L. Molfese
(http://goo.gl/VR0U2Q)

***

Again, to win any of these fantastic prizes from this coming week’s prize
bundle, you can donate to enter your name into the drawing, until Monday May
9th, at 5 PM EST. For every $10 you donate, your name will be entered into the
lottery to win. Donate by the link below:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

In addition to the one-time donations to our Fund Drive, you can also become a
recurring donor and support LINGUIST List on a long-term basis. Find out how
by following this link:

http://goo.gl/Q27jls

And as always, if you cannot donate monetarily, you can help us out in other
ways, such as liking, sharing, and retweeting our Fund Drive posts on social
media. If you like the LINGUIST List and have benefited from our free service,
tell your friends about the LINGUIST List and our Fund Drive. Every little bit
of support is appreciated!

There will be many more great prizes from our supporting publishers in the
coming month, so stay tuned to our social media pages to hear about more
prizes that you can win. Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew

                       Fund Drive 2016

This year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $79,000. This money
will go to help keep the List running by supporting all of our
Student Editors for the coming year.

Don't forget to check out Fund Drive 2016 site!

http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

For all information on donating, including information on how to
donate by check, money order, PayPal or wire transfer, please visit:

The LINGUIST List is under the umbrella of Indiana University and
as such can receive donations through Indiana University Foundation. We
also collect donations via eLinguistics Foundation, a registered 501(c)
Non Profit organization with the federal tax number 45-4211155. Either
way, the donations can be offset against your federal and sometimes your
state tax return (U.S. tax payers only). For more information visit the
IRS Web-Site, or contact your financial advisor.

Many companies also offer a gift matching program, such that
they will match any gift you make to a non-profit organization.
Normally this entails your contacting your human resources department
and sending us a form that the Indiana University Foundation fills in
and returns to your employer. This is generally a simple administrative
procedure that doubles the value of your gift to LINGUIST, without
costing you an extra penny. Please take a moment to check if
your company operates such a program.