27.4448, Qs: Survey of Passive Sentences

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 1 18:19:15 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4448. Tue Nov 01 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4448, Qs: Survey of Passive Sentences

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 14:19:11
From: Shiori Ozawa [shiori.osawazemi at gmail.com]
Subject: Survey of Passive Sentences

Hello, everyone. I’m a university student from Japan and I specialize in
English linguistics especially passive sentence.

Now, I’m studying about these concept involvement and effect by Bolinger.
The aim of this query is to investigate that whether usage of passive
sentences is dependent on your situation. I would like to know in what
situation is the passive sentence appropriate.

If you have free time, please answer this survey.

This survey is available at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19y_LsnnckO7xc8ezszem8m5-yHjWZhDBG0KYS-IXxIE/e
dit

Linguistic Field(s): Syntax