27.4506, Qs: Looking for Native Speakers of Arabic or Romanian

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 4 15:51:47 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4506. Fri Nov 04 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4506, Qs: Looking for Native Speakers of Arabic or Romanian

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 11:51:36
From: Manuela Frontera [manuela.frontera at gmail.it]

I am looking for adult speakers of Arabic or Romanian as a first language, to
take part in our online survey and perceptual tests. The survey and tests are
part of my PhD project.

In particular, I am looking for people who have been living in Italy for 6
months at least, and have learned Italian as a foreign/second language.

The survey is about motivation and attitude in language acquisition and takes
about 15 minutes. Please go to http://goo.gl/forms/PH3xtmGwW3 for the survey
with Italian as instruction language.

The perceptual tests are available at these URLs:

http://ilg.usc.es/FOLERPA/test/?codigo=1009
http://ilg.usc.es/FOLERPA/test/?codigo=1309

Registration is required before the execution of the tests.

I would appreciate it if you could pass the link along to anyone appropriate
for the survey. Thank you!

Best regards,
Manuela Frontera (University of Calabria)

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition
                     Phonetics
                     Phonology

Subject Language(s): Arabic, Standard (arb)
                     Italian (ita)