27.4548, TOC: Communication & Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Healthcare, Ethics and Society 12 / 2-3 (2015)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 8 15:25:05 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4548. Tue Nov 08 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4548, TOC: Communication & Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Healthcare, Ethics and Society 12 / 2-3 (2015)

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:24:51
From: Janet Joyce [jjoyce at equinoxpub.com]
Subject: Communication & Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Healthcare, Ethics and Society Vol. 12. No. 2-3 (2015)

Publisher:	Equinox Publishing Ltd
			http://www.equinoxpub.com/

Journal Title:  Communication & Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Healthcare, Ethics and Society
Volume Number:  12
Issue Number:  2-3
Issue Date:  2015

Subtitle:  Telemedicine/e-health as mediated communication

Main Text:

Communication and Medicine

Issue 12.2-3 Table of Contents

ISSN: 1612-1783 (print)
ISSN: 1613-3625 (online)

Guest edited by Srikant Sarangi and Rolf Wynn

Introduction
Telemedicine/e-health as mediated communication
Srikant Sarangi, Rolf Wynn
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/31881

Articles
The relevance of existing health communication models in the email age: An
integrative literature review
Antoinette Fage-Butler, Matilde Nisbeth Jensen
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/18399

Conceptualizing ‘roles’ in patient-engaging ehealth: A cross-disciplinary
review of the literature
Henriette Langstrup, Anja Elkjær Rahbek
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/31817

Participatory research design in mobile health: Tablet devices for diabetes
self-management
Sally Jane Burford, Sora Park, Paresh Dawda, John Burns
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/27120

Involving patients, families and medical staff in the evaluation of 3D
printing models of congenital heart disease
Giovanni Biglino, Claudio Capelli, Lindsay-Kay Leaver, Silvia Schievano,
Andrew M Taylor, Jo Wray
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/28455

‘Shift’ ‘n ‘Control’: The computer as a third interactant in Spanish-language
medical consultations
Ryan Goble, Caroline Vickers
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/30177

Exploring web-mediated communication: A genre-based linguistic study for new
patterns of doctor-patient interaction in online environment
Marianna Zummo
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/31897

Practical videoconference training: Experience from a Norwegian resource
centre for rare disorders
Kari Hagen, Grete Hummelvoll
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/16690

“Am I anorexic?” Weight, eating and discourses of the body in online
adolescent health communication
Louise Mullany, Catherine Smith, Svenja Adolphs, Kevin Harvey
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/16692

Patient-centred communication in British, Italian and Spanish ‘Ask-the-
Expert’ healthcare websites
Gabrina Pounds, Carlos De Pablos-Ortega
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/27231

Counseling and new media technologies: A comparison of problem presentations
in e-mail and in chat
Wyke Stommel, Fleur Van der Houwen
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/18298

“The words are stuck inside me; I write to heal”: Memory, recall and
repetition in PTSD blogs
Vaidehi Ramanathan
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/22049

‘I can’t bear the thought that he might not recognize me’: Personal narratives
as a site of identity work in the online Alzheimer’s support group
Bartłomiej Kruk
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/CAM/article/view/18453

Subject Language(s): English (eng)
                     Italian (ita)