27.4761, Qs: Linguistics Literature for Tanka Dialect

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Nov 19 19:47:56 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4761. Sat Nov 19 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4761, Qs: Linguistics Literature for Tanka Dialect

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 14:47:47
From: Ka Fai Law [sgarygary20 at gmail.com]
Subject: Linguistics Literature for Tanka Dialect

Dear researchers,

I am a linguistics graduate student at Brigham Young University. Currently I
am working on a research project regarding a dialect in Hong Kong called Seoi
Seong Wa which is subcategorized under Tanka dialect.

Up to this point, I have found some literature relating to the background of
the speakers in the area. However, I have not yet found literature in terms of
descriptive linguistics (phonetics, syntax, etc.)

I would appreciate that if you can point me out where such literature can be
accessed.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Gary Law

Linguistic Field(s): Language Documentation

Language Family(ies): Sino-Tibetan

                       Fund Drive 2016

          http://multitree.org/