27.4765, Qs: Recruiting British English Speaking Participants

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 21 17:42:01 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4765. Mon Nov 21 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4765, Qs: Recruiting British English Speaking Participants

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 12:41:53
From: Theodore Stern [twstern at umich.edu]

I am currently recruiting 14 native English speaking British participants for
research related to my dissertation - this is a study in speech perception and
speech production. Participants are compensated for their time at 50GBP.

Participants will ideally be located in the Southeast of England and not spent
significant time outside of the UK. Participants must be older than 18 years
old. If you, or anyone else you know, is interested, please fill out the
following survey:

https://umich.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_40fz0ADwu2nhDnL

I am also looking for a native British English speaker to ''donate'' their
voice for the stimuli. This is also compensated at 50GBP. You can reach me at
twstern at umich.edu if you would be interested in this.

Linguistic Field(s): Phonetics
                     Phonology
                     Sociolinguistics