27.3930, Calls: English; Applied Linguistics / BELT - Brazilian English Language Teaching Journal (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 4 19:45:01 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-3930. Tue Oct 04 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.3930, Calls: English; Applied Linguistics / BELT - Brazilian English Language Teaching Journal (Jrnl)

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amanda at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 15:44:54
From: Camila Visalli [beltjournal at pucrs.br]

Full Title: BELT - Brazilian English Language Teaching Journal

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 28-Feb-2017

BELT+ Call for Papers: Language Education Policy

The Brazilian English Language Teaching Journal - BELT+ is pleased to announce
a call for papers for volume 8, number 1, to be published in July 2017.

The theme of volume 8(1) is Language Education Policy. We accept original
papers addressing any aspect of language teaching/learning within this scope.

Papers for volume 8(1) should be submitted by February 28, 2017.

BELT+ is a peer-reviewed, freely distributed electronic publication with the
mission of showcasing the quality research being carried out around the world
on the teaching and learning processes involved in English and Portuguese as
additional languages, from a variety of theoretical and methodological
perspectives. To this end, we will be dedicating one issue per year to studies
aimed at English as an Additional Language and the second issue of the year to
studies aimed at Portuguese as an Additional Language. Our main goal is to
promote a broader debate on issues related to both themes, focusing on
different levels and contexts that touch upon the Brazilian reality. Published
every semester, the journal welcomes original articles, book reviews,
interviews and classroom activities.

BELT+ accepts papers in Portuguese and English.

New authors must register in order to submit a paper, at the following link:

http://revistaseletronicas.pucrs.br/ojs/index.php/belt/user/register

Guidelines and templates for authors are available on the journal's webpage,
in the link Author Guidelines.

For further information, please contact us at beltjournal at pucrs.br

BELT+ Editorial Team
Cristina Becker Lopes Perna