27.4187, FYI: All-New SpecGram (Mid-October 2016) Online

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 18 17:43:07 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4187. Tue Oct 18 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4187, FYI: All-New SpecGram (Mid-October 2016) Online

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Editor for this issue: Yue Chen <yue at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:42:18
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (Mid-October 2016) Online

 Greetings, Linguists!

The Mid-October 2016 issue of Speculative Grammarian—the premier scholarly
journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical linguistics—is
now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLXXVII.o/

The editors and publishers of Speculative Grammarian are pleased to announce
that a special supplemental issue of our esteemed journal is now available.
This issue features a fond look back at Radio Highbrow’s audio report on the
2014 Texas World Cultural Festival and Poetry Recitation Competition.

Next time (November 2016), we will have another all-new issue of Speculative
Grammarian.

Enjoy!

—Trey Jones
Editor-in-Chief, Speculative Grammarian