27.4247, Qs: Focus and Writing in Genitive

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 21 19:04:29 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4247. Fri Oct 21 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4247, Qs: Focus and Writing in Genitive

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 15:04:17
From: Shota Yanabe [oswzm2016 at gmail.com]
Subject: Focus and Writing in Genitive

Dear researchers and students,

We are the students majoring in English linguistics in the college. We are
going to conduct a study of genitives in English.

The aim of this query is to investigate the difference between X‘s Y and the Y
of X (genitive) in terms of the focus and the rewriting of them.

It will take about 5 minutes to complete this survey. Your personal
information is not required to participate in it. So please try it with ease.

If you have some questions about this query, please do not hesitate to contact
us.

The survey is available at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeq409ssrLP6lJBdaAwd1QJZmJO1SmjFA0QhZ
nwIZ15HYLUrw/viewform