27.4422, Calls: Spanish, Portuguese, Anthro Ling, Gen Ling, Hist Ling, Lang Acquisition, Socioling/USA

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 31 19:35:56 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4422. Mon Oct 31 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4422, Calls: Spanish, Portuguese, Anthro Ling, Gen Ling, Hist Ling, Lang Acquisition, Socioling/USA

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:35:42
From: Tripp Strawbridge [straw055 at umn.edu]
Subject: Shifting Landscapes: The 4th Annual Graduate Student Conference of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese Studies at the University of Minnesota

Full Title: Shifting Landscapes: The 4th Annual Graduate Student Conference of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese Studies at the University of Minnesota